New Online Registraton System Interface Released
Happy New Year from ePly!
|We are excited to announce a new release of the ePly online event registration system. The next time you login to the ePly system you will see a brand new interface offering improved usability and several new features.See a list of all of the changes.
The most noticeable changes are to the look and fee and the layout of the menus. Instead of all available menus being listed on the left, only the main menu categories are listed on the left, combined with tabbed sub-menus in the main area.
Here are a few of the primary differences:
- On the event list page, when you click an event name you will go into the setup area for the event. To view a registration form, you can now click the Preview icon, (2nd icon from the right side).
- When you click into a main menu item on the left such as “Event Setup” the sub-menus will appear as horizontal tabs.
- The old ‘Fields’ section of Setup has been replaced by listing all of the ‘Sections’ of your form on the left under Event Setup. Clicking each Section name, gives you access to the fields within that section.
- There is a help tab in the upper right that will give you details on using some of the more involved features, articles on best practices, troubleshooting tips, etc.
Menu layout changes:
- EVENT INFO, EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS, FORM LINKS, OPTIONS, and FORM STATUS are now listed under: EVENT SETUP/ GENERAL SETTINGS
- All of the form options related to form formatting and color that were previously under OPTIONS, are now on the LOOK AND FEEL page.
- LIMITS and FORM LOGINS have moved to the ADVANCED OPTIONS page.
The following new features are now available:
- One-click access to all of your forms – Simply click the large blue bar showing the event name (next to ‘Event Name’) to switch to another form.
- Ability to save your form design as a ‘Theme’ – On the EVENT SETUP menu, click ‘LOOK AND FEEL’ and click ‘Save Theme’ to name your theme. It can then be used to set the same theme on any of your forms.
- Drag-n-drop functionality- Easily move a complete section of your form by simply clicking on the section name and dragging it into a different position.
If you prefer to use the old interface, just follow the link on the login page. We will keep the old interface available for a few months.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any feedback, need help or would like a personal tour of the new interface.