Writing for Web Event Websites and Registration Forms offers some specific challenges.
People approach reading on the Internet in a very different way to print publications
and have different expectations of how information is presented. Not meeting these
needs may result in losing people’s interest and attention, and missing out on an
This special report addresses these expectations by giving guidelines so you
- Understand how to write clearly and concisely for event websites
- Compose your message beyond the practicalities of the event
- Understand how people read web pages
- Structure your web content
- Design your event registration form
Direct access to the file, you do not need
to enter your name or email address.