A registration form builder that gives event planners the flexibility to build forms that meet their exact requirements.
Form Branding Control
You control the look and feel of your registration form and all of the fields and related settings. See sample registration forms.
- All images, colours, fonts, and styles can be adjusted to match a website or event marketing material.
- If needed, you can create and apply you own CSS for additional customization.
Mobile Friendly Forms
- Any form that you create will automatically work use responsive design so that your attendees can register easily on a mobile device.
Form Fields and Text
- Add any number of fields and use logic to show and hide them based on selections.
- Full control over all wording on the form and for emails, receipts, thank you pages, closed pages etc.
- The date – early, regular and late pricing
- The number of people they are registering – group or volume discounts
- Promo or Discount Codes
- Registration Type eg. member, non-member, student, speaker or any other category.
- Allow multiple delegates to register on one form
- Allow guests of delegates to be added
- Create discounts based on group size.
Other Form Features
- Allow registrants to attach files or images to their registration.
- Ability to copy a form for your next event, this mean minimal set up time
Limit Who Can Access the Form
When you have an event that’s by invitation only, with just a few clicks you can control who can access the registration form. To do this, the system creates a landing page for your event and registrants must complete a field such as email address or member number. The system checks their data against a list that you provide to determine if they can register.
To encourage registrants to help promote your event you can use the default social share icons or paste in your own code from the social network of your choice.
Upload your agendas, session descriptions or other event files in PDF or Word format so that registrants have easy access.
Limit Registrations For the Whole Event or Individual Options
Limits will make sure that you don’t over sell your event.
- Limits work in real-time
- Sold out messages can be customized
- Limits can be shared between forms, for example if you selling dinner tickets on a conference for and on a separate exhibitor form.
- Option to show the number of remaining spaces and/or current numbers on the form.
Learn about all of the payment processing/collection options.