The Conference and Events department at UNBC recommends the ePly event registration system.
If you are hosting your event at UNBC, you may want to consider working with ePly:
- Easy to start – ePly has already integrated with UNBC’s merchant account for online payment processing or you can use your own account.
- Servers are physically located in Canada – saving data on servers located outside of Canada may violate some privacy policies because of the US Patriot Act.
- No Use of Your Data – Some registration providers will use the registration data you collect to market their services or to sell to other organizations. ePly never uses your data or the data your registrants provide except to provide you with the reporting to manage your events.
- All billing is in Canadian dollars – this means no additional exchange costs.
- Free registration form branding – We will make your form match your website or event and make sure that it meets an UNBC branding guidelines.
- Expert online registration advice – We offer advice on how to building your form to be easy to use and give you the reporting you need, or we can do the set up for you.
- Direct Support – You’ll have the direct extensions and email addresses of our support staff. When you call, you’ll get a live expert who will solve your problem without transferring you or making you submit a ticket.
- Full access to all registration system features – We don’t have basic and pro levels, charge for extra users, or limit your use of the system based on how big your event is.
Sample UNBC related form
All aspects of the form can be set for your exact needs, but here is an example registration form with the UNBC branding.
See ePly’s pricing page.
If you have questions or would like more information about the registration software contact:
Justin Dyck – email@example.com – 604-484-0585 x 902.
Learn about hosting your event at UNBC or contact a UNBC conferences and events services staff member directly.