Who are we?
ePly is a MemberClicks company based in Vancouver, BC that provides online event registration solutions. We’re a small but growing team that’s looking to expand our Canadian office. We look after all aspects of online event registration from planning, designing and programming registration forms, managing payments and refunds to event reporting, and much more. For more information on what we do, visit our website at www.eply.com.
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Vancouver, BC team. Software Engineers design, build, and deploy ePly software products. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing development team with an attractive, values-driven culture. If your ideal work environment includes starched shirts, cubicles and red tape, then this job probably isn’t for you!
- Live out the ePly mission and core values in your day-to-day work.
- Maintain software solutions after release, including bug fixes and performance tuning.
- Lead and actively participate in code reviews.
- Participate in requirements discussions and contribute to design decisions.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders outside of your team, especially customers.
- Keep technical skills up-to-date and actively work to improve the skills of your teammates.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of your team’s Agile process and workflow.
- Must have working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle in an Agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following: IIS, Visual Studio Team Services, Git, AJAX, JSON, XML, and basic data modeling.
- Experience deploying solutions to AWS or similar public cloud platforms preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new best practices and methodologies.
- Must be passionate, self-directed, and a champion for technology within the company.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required, but this is not the norm.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent preferred.
How to apply?
Click here to email us your resume and cover letter and include “Software Engineer” in the subject line.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
We’re looking for an eager Sales Development Representative (SDR) who wants an entry-level position with our ePly Sales team. We need curious, patient and ambitious candidates who want to be part of a tightly-knit team and are ready to work for the chance to advance their career in Sales.
As an SDR at ePly, what will you do? You will create opportunity. You will seek out new business through call, email and social campaigns. You will qualify leads and pass them off to a Solution Advisor, working closely towards the same goals each month.
We need people who thrive on autonomy. We need people who are impeccably organized. We need people who want to win.
So how else would you know if you’re a fit for this job? You need the required skills and training to fill the role:
- Four-year college degree
- High comfort level with the Internet and technology in general
- A strong customer orientation
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- A charismatic phone presence
You also need to answer these questions with a resounding YES:
- Are you a relationship-oriented person that finds it easy to meet new people?
- Are you known to be a fast worker and a quick learner?
- Do you like the challenge of crushing goals every month?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment?
- Are you uber competitive?
- Do you want to be a catalyst for a small company?
- Are you naturally curious and enjoy researching and learning?
You must value working in a casual and fun, yet professional environment, and having the opportunity to provide a refreshing experience to our client base. If your idea of an ideal work environment includes starched shirts, cubicles and red tape, then this job probably isn’t for you!
How to apply?
Click here to email us your resume and cover letter and include “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.