You already know that a post-event survey is a MUST. Attendees, vendors, sponsors - everyone who was on-site will have valuable feedback you can use to make your next event better.
But knowing what to ask can be a challenge, and having a mile-long survey will deter most from filling it out! Here are our go-to questions for a quick and easy survey that are bound to give you the feedback you’re looking for:
1. Overall, how would you rate the event? (Interval scale question from very unsatisfactory to very satisfactory)
2. Please rate the following aspects of the event: (Interval scale question from very unsatisfactory to very satisfactory)
Date and time
Food and beverages
3. What did you like most about the event? (Open-ended question)
4. What did you like least about the event? (Open-ended question)
5. How do you think this event could have been improved? (Open-ended question)
6. Was this the first time you attended one of our events? (Yes/no question)
7. Based on your experience at this event, how likely are you to attend future events? (Interval scale question from very likely to not likely)
8. How likely are you to recommend our events to a friend/colleague? (Interval scale question from very likely to not likely)
9. Do you have any other suggestions or comments to help us improve our future events? (Open-ended question)
But before you can get to the survey, you have to throw the event! And with all the little details to think about, we get how daunting it can seem to plan one that’ll go off without a hitch. Learn more about event promotion in this guide, we also put together our free download that boils those details down into 9 steps. Check it out!