Registration forms for conferences typically include:
- different pricing levels based on date, category and/or membership status.
- multiple delegate/group registration
- session selection
- optional activities, extra dinner tickets
- payment processing
Corporate Events, Meetings, Seminars and Workshops
These events often have fewer options, but many include:
- custom branding
- restrictions on who can register for invite only events
- limit registration to a set capacity
- special discounts
- paid and no fee to attend events
Ticket Sales Forms
Forms selling tickets may include
- discounts when buying multiple tickets at a time.
- fields to collect the names of each ticket holder
- etickets – tickets that can be emailed and shown on a mobile device
- barcodes for each check in.
Forms for Exhibitors, DMCs, Sporting Events and more.
You aren’t limited to any particular type of event or form, simply use the interface to customize the fields, text and other features to collect data and process payments.